- Pick up of package from your place
- Package courier to Varanasi
- Asthi Pooja at Ganga Ghat
- Immersion of Asthi in Holy Ganges River
- Shradh of ancestors’ or deceased family member
- Brahman Bhojan
- whatsapp video to your Mobile phone
- Prasaad/pitrusesham to your place through courier
- Including All pooja items
If you are located in India, kindly place the order with your proper address details. So that we can send our courier boy to receive the parcel/requested items at your doorstep. We request you to Kindly go through the product description in order to understand the procedure.
If you are based outside India, you would have to opt for our product and should courier the requested items to our address in order to complete the procedure. Kindly send the required items listed in the product description.
Moksha Mukti Dhama Dharmika Seva Kendra (R)
An intiative of Heritage India
N0.46, 6th cross, Ittamadu
BSK III Stage
Bangalore- 560 085
Contact us by phone +91 7019824118
Asthi Visarjan /chithabhasma visarjana or ashes immersion in holy river Ganga is way of attaining moksha /salvation for dead person. Our priest at Varanasi performs Asthi Pujan and visarjan, on Ganga ghat, as per Hindu scripts/rituals on behalf of you.
collect the small amount of cremated remains (Asthi/Ashes) of deceased person and put it in cotton cloth. wrap it in plastic cover. seal it properly. If feasible send a passport or post card size photo of the deceased person along with it.
Also in a white paper write following details in kannada/English/hindi
These details will be required during Asthi visarjan procedure :-
• Full Name and Gotra of Departed Soul/deceased person
Married or unmarried, male or female
• Name of father and grandfather if departed soul was male,
• Name of mother in law and great mother in law if departed soul was married female
• Name of mother and grandmother if departed soul was unmarried female
• Age at which She/he Died
• Date and Time of death
• Name of family member on whose behalf Pooja is to be performed and relation with deceased person.
put all (Asthi packed in a plastic cover + deceased persons small size photo + details written in awhite paper) in envelope/ paper cover.
Book the package from our website. While filling the details, please enter your mobile no. correctly. After entering all details and payment, You receive a manifest/courier airway bill to your mobile in whatsapp and email ID. Take a print out. Paste it on the packed ashes cover. No need to write anything else on the cover.
Our logistic partner collects from your address, which you had entered while booking. before coming to collect, he will call you. After we receive the same at Kasi. you will receive sms in your mobile. Normally it will take 4-5 working days from any part of India.
We send sms to your mobile about the time and date, we will be performing the asthi visarjan. Our priest performs Asthi Visrajan at River Ganga as per shaastra/script.
We will send the video of two-three minutes to your mobile number through whatsapp. Also you will receive in 5 working days, the tulasi (basil)/flowers used while visarjan, vibhuti from Lord Vishvanth temple of Kasi and photo of the deceased person (if you have sent).